Do you enjoy event planning and have a creative eye?
If so, an All In PR internship is for you! Whether you’re studying communications or interested in sports/ entertainment marketing, an AIPR internship is the perfect position to grab the experience needed to start your career.
We service an exclusive roster of sports/ entertainment clients in heart of our nation’s capital. In addition to directly connecting with leading sports personalities; your work and media placements will serve as excellent add-ons to your portfolio. They are the warm-connections and experience needed to kick-start a REAL career.
What We’re Looking for:
Our firm is currently accepting applications from undergrad and postgrad students for a on going internship during the school semester. Applicants must be enrolled in a nationally accredited college or university and be living in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area. As part-time staffers for AIPR, applicants are expected serve as aggressive, organized, and creative additions to our team. A strong attention to detail and savvy writing skills are musts! Previous experience interning or working in PR or digital communications is preferred however is not required.
Core Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
• Prepare and distribute daily internal reports including press clips, industry leads and social media analytics
• Support social media content and strategy for new accounts
• Draft traditional press materials including media releases, alerts, op-eds and one-pagers
• Coordinate and organize communications research and media lists
• Assist AIPR staff with office management and event logistics
More AIPR “Musts”:
• Must have at least one-year experience in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing. This experience may include coursework or prior internship experience.
• Must have solid knowledge of sports/ entertainment current events
• Must be proficient with current digital media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and CMS protocols (i.e. WordPress, Joomla)
• Must be organized, professional, and prompt. Strong attendance is required.
15-20 hours a week.
Credits and Stipend Agreements:
When requested, AIPR will work with students and their academic institutions to arrange for credit. Furthermore AIPR may arrange stipend agreements for experienced, postgraduate students on a project-to-project basis.
Go All In!